Martin Lasthein on March 11th:
"Argh, this breaks my dance heart.
Going through scientific articles, statistical analysis, medical professionals’ advice, health authority recommendations and as many fact-based sources around Covid-19 as possible, I can only conclude it’s wise to avoid physical social dancing for the coming weeks, starting today.
Let’s hope the infection curves decline after that and we’ll be able to swing back out.
This t-shirt is soft and lightweight, so you will be able to move free while dancing. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
You can definitely use this t-shirt for classes, practices, social dancing or just wearing them occasionally.
Design by Martin Lasthein
- Bella + Canvas 3001 t-shirt - Eco-friendly | made in USA
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Printed and shipped from Europe, Mexico or USA depending on your location
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28|